Thursday, May 24, 2012

Here are some pictures of the kids during April.  I wish I knew the story behind so many of them because Hailey is the photographer in most of them.  

Is Santa calling you?


I will forever love this face.  


Sisters.  So bossy.  


Remember that pvc pipe house?  Here it is again complete with sheets.  


This baby is as real to Hailey as any person.  We often hear stories of how her baby's life is going.  


Later in April, my parents came out again to celebrate my sister Jenny's graduation from the BYU MPA program.  I was able to snap a shot of grandpa and Miles.  If you read a book with Miles, you'll be a friend for life.  


We also hosted my Aunt and Uncle and their family for a turkey dinner.  It was sooo yummy, but all the oven action led to a hot house, so we ate outside.  It was perfect.  I love the group of people so much.  There is never a dull moment with them and always a fantastic balance of reminiscing as well as looking to the future.  


Here's a little bit of Easter action.  Shame on me for not taking any Easter Sunday pictures.  I can't believe it.   Shame, shame.  AND, I don't really know why I stopped recording before Hailey found her basket.  Sorry Hailey!  She did find it soon after.  



0 comments: