Monday, August 22, 2011
Saturday morning James and I rented a kayak and we all really enjoyed taking it out. James is so convinced that he wants to buy one, but I say, where are you going to put it? We already have three bikes sitting in our basement, and I'm not sure where they are going to go after we finally put carpet in....so renting will have to do for now.
Here is Jenny and Hailey out.
Miles found some mud to play in while we took turns on the kayak. You can tell he was having a blast.
I love that face even if there is mud all over it.
Best Buddies.
Once last swim before we left for home.
And one last snack.
Here is a video that separates the men from the boys.
Miles had no fear when it came to the water, or the temperature. I think he would have crawled right in had we not always stopped him.
Once again enjoying the water, freedom to crawl, and cousin Andrew.
We had such a fantastic time. We are already looking forward to a 2013 trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment